We believe that every child is uniquely created by God and is special to Him.
Our school is a safe and happy place, based on Christian principles, where we all care for each other, grow together and follow our dreams.
We do this by treating each day as an opportunity to learn more about ourselves, each other and the world we live in.
It is our aim that our pupils will:
- Make a positive difference to those around them by loving themselves, each other and their neighbours.
- Provide solutions not problems.
- Develop an on-going love of learning.
- Strive to achieve high standards for everyone and have high personal expectations so that they can reach their full academic potential.
- Experience a safe, secure, stimulating and supportive environment where the smallest things are noticed and appreciated.
- Know themselves and others as unique individuals each special to God.
- Find and follow their dreams.
Our five core values are:
Autumn 1st half of term – FRIENDSHIP
Autumn 2nd half of term – PERSEVERENCE
Spring 1st half of term – JUSTICE
Spring 2nd half of term – COMPASSION
Summer Term – COURAGE.